Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Sri9999 | January 04, 2012

I ordered items from them and sent wire via Bank of America. After 4 days also they never confirmed as it is received. so i called them 2 times at 9.30 AM and 4 PM. At 4 PM. Person on the phone said sorry that i did not receive the confirmation mail, generally they sent it in the evening after all the phone calls are finished, so i waited until next day and called again.

This time it is a new person called Nadia she said it may take couple of more days, but your wire is received 5 days back. Do not worry, but i can't guarentee you when we will send the email to you about confirming wire is received.

This is not the service we expect after sending wire for 50k and they do not even care for sending an email.

I ordered items from them and sent wire via Bank of America. After 4 days also they never confirmed as it is received. so i called them 2 times at 9.30 AM and 4 PM. At 4 PM. Person on the phone said sorry that i did not receive the confirmation mail, generally they sent it in the evening after all the phone calls are finished, so i waited until next day and called again.

This time it is a new person called Nadia she said it may take couple of more days, but your wire is received 5 days back. Do not worry, but i can't guarentee you when we will send the email to you about confirming wire is received.

This is not the service we expect after sending wire for 50k and they do not even care for sending an email.
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.