Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by BucsFan | January 24, 2012

I want to compliment Gainesville Coins on their very professional staff. I purchased some 1 oz Gold American Eagles for myself as well as a 1/10 oz Gold Eagle that I was giving to my grandson for his Birthday. As I was going through my package I took out the packing material (or what I thought was packing material). The 1 oz Gold Eagles were awesome! My only issue was that I couldn’t find the 1/10 oz coin. I called Gainesville Coins and spoke to one of their reps. At this point I was in a bit of a bit upset but the rep remained calm the entire time and walked me through checking the box again. He suggested I look at what I thought was just packing material which I threw in the trash and sure enough there was a carboard envelope that contained my 1/10 oz eagle! I felt really dumb and what made it worse was that I completely missed the yellow sticker on the envelope that said coins inside. My eyes are not what they used to be! So overall I just want to say a big thank you to Gainesville Coins. A job well done!

I want to compliment Gainesville Coins on their very professional staff. I purchased some 1 oz Gold American Eagles for myself as well as a 1/10 oz Gold Eagle that I was giving to my grandson for his Birthday. As I was going through my package I took out the packing material (or what I thought was packing material). The 1 oz Gold Eagles were awesome! My only issue was that I couldn’t find the 1/10 oz coin. I called Gainesville Coins and spoke to one of their reps. At this point I was in a bit of a bit upset but the rep remained calm the entire time and walked me through checking the box again. He suggested I look at what I thought was just packing material which I threw in the trash and sure enough there was a carboard envelope that contained my 1/10 oz eagle! I felt really dumb and what made it worse was that I completely missed the yellow sticker on the envelope that said coins inside. My eyes are not what they used to be! So overall I just want to say a big thank you to Gainesville Coins. A job well done!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.