Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

So far not a single problem.

Reviewed by Eric Klein | January 28, 2012

I have, to date, ordered silver products from APMEX 8 times. I switched to sending them a check USPS first class. Amazingly, they only hold the check 5 days! (The minimum stated in their policy) At day 6 my order is on the way and an e-mail with tracking number is provided. The products are universally in perfect condition and no mistakes are made. Overall I am very satisfied with them as a vendor.

I gave them three stars for customer service only because I've never had a problem that required calling them.

All of the policies are on the web site and easily readable. I am sure some expect "special" treatment but hey, they are in business to make a profit so just follow the rules and you'll be fine.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have, to date, ordered silver products from APMEX 8 times. I switched to sending them a check USPS first class. Amazingly, they only hold the check 5 days! (The minimum stated in their policy) At day 6 my order is on the way and an e-mail with tracking number is provided. The products are universally in perfect condition and no mistakes are made. Overall I am very satisfied with them as a vendor.

I gave them three stars for customer service only because I've never had a problem that required calling them.

All of the policies are on the web site and easily readable. I am sure some expect "special" treatment but hey, they are in business to make a profit so just follow the rules and you'll be fine.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.