Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Great on the Sell Side, Too

Reviewed by Ron Hanson | February 16, 2012
Last updated: November 05, 2012

I have never bought from TexMetals, but I have sold to them, and I had a nice experience. I called to inquire about selling 20 Gold Buffaloes. Once I was clear on the premiums, they emailed me my shipping label and scheduled a FedEx courier to come to my house to pick up the package. When he arrived, he scanned the label, I called to lock-in the spot, TexMetals had the package the next day, and my check arrived 3 days later. Much simpler than I expected.

To me, the fact that I never had to leave my house with $37,000 worth of gold bullion is a BIG deal. The convenience is nice, but the security of the transaction is what I appreciated most.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have never bought from TexMetals, but I have sold to them, and I had a nice experience. I called to inquire about selling 20 Gold Buffaloes. Once I was clear on the premiums, they emailed me my shipping label and scheduled a FedEx courier to come to my house to pick up the package. When he arrived, he scanned the label, I called to lock-in the spot, TexMetals had the package the next day, and my check arrived 3 days later. Much simpler than I expected.

To me, the fact that I never had to leave my house with $37,000 worth of gold bullion is a BIG deal. The convenience is nice, but the security of the transaction is what I appreciated most.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.