Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Defective product

Reviewed by jiva34 | February 25, 2012

Small investor. Been stocking up little bit little bit. Apmex has been my supplier for a little while. Up to now I have been happy with the purchases!. But this last order was a bomb. Listed as brilliant uncirculated, the coin arrived with 3 large gashes in the rim and several small abrasions.. The return and exchange policy will end up costing more than the difference for keeping the defective coin at melt value?. I can only consider that Apmex has stuck one to me. Dumped defective merchandise on a small buyer. This is how a company loses customers. I have left this comment in their review section but I really don't expect to see them post it on their site. Ever wonder why the reviews are always written by elated customers

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Small investor. Been stocking up little bit little bit. Apmex has been my supplier for a little while. Up to now I have been happy with the purchases!. But this last order was a bomb. Listed as brilliant uncirculated, the coin arrived with 3 large gashes in the rim and several small abrasions.. The return and exchange policy will end up costing more than the difference for keeping the defective coin at melt value?. I can only consider that Apmex has stuck one to me. Dumped defective merchandise on a small buyer. This is how a company loses customers. I have left this comment in their review section but I really don't expect to see them post it on their site. Ever wonder why the reviews are always written by elated customers
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.