Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great company to do business with

Reviewed by Timothy | May 22, 2012
Last updated: August 08, 2016

I've been buying gold as I can for a few years and am always looking for the best price and the best service. My most recent purchase was for a little over $65k worth of coins from Midwest Bullion. The gentleman on the phone was most helpful and courteous. He didn't try to upsell me and seemed genuinely interested in my needs. I had shopped around to some of the better known sites and Midwest's price was better... not by a lot but it was enough to make a difference. The coins were shipped FAST... faster than any other company I've used. I couldn't be happier and can recommend them highly and will.

I don't know where these yoyo's saying they're too expensive come from but my bet is they are competitors or something because these folks are the best.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've been buying gold as I can for a few years and am always looking for the best price and the best service. My most recent purchase was for a little over $65k worth of coins from Midwest Bullion. The gentleman on the phone was most helpful and courteous. He didn't try to upsell me and seemed genuinely interested in my needs. I had shopped around to some of the better known sites and Midwest's price was better... not by a lot but it was enough to make a difference. The coins were shipped FAST... faster than any other company I've used. I couldn't be happier and can recommend them highly and will.

I don't know where these yoyo's saying they're too expensive come from but my bet is they are competitors or something because these folks are the best.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.