Review Detail

Mint State Gold
Gold Dealers

Great Spot Free Saints!

Reviewed by Larry Goldman | June 21, 2012

I purchased some MS63 Saints and I was VERY happy with the service from this place. Not only were they the lowest price around, their coins were better looking than ones I had bought from APMEX. Their staff was very helpful and I felt like they really knew what they were talking about. The only hitch was that I paid by check, so I had to wait for them to ship the coins until my check cleared, so it took a little longer to get them (about 5 days). Next time, I'll just pay by wire or paypal and they said they would send them out same day. I would definitely recommend doing business with Mint State Gold.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I purchased some MS63 Saints and I was VERY happy with the service from this place. Not only were they the lowest price around, their coins were better looking than ones I had bought from APMEX. Their staff was very helpful and I felt like they really knew what they were talking about. The only hitch was that I paid by check, so I had to wait for them to ship the coins until my check cleared, so it took a little longer to get them (about 5 days). Next time, I'll just pay by wire or paypal and they said they would send them out same day. I would definitely recommend doing business with Mint State Gold.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.