Review Detail

Extortion?

Reviewed by Elizabeth | July 08, 2012

I ordered in April and got an email stating I could sell back or wait another month.

CLIP FROM NWT EMAIL: "If you choose not to wait the additional thirty days for delivery, you can choose to sell your order back to us at current market prices anytime before the order is shipped.

If we are unable to ship any portion of your order by August 6th, 2012, you are entitle to receive either a full refund of the amount you paid or the prevailing market price of the item(s) you ordered, whichever is higher. Other options may be available to you as well."

Does anybody else think this sounds like an outright extortion attempt? April silver price was about $10 an ounce higer than "current market price" - Why would they refund me in full if they don't hit shipment target #2(in 30 more days) - but they won't offer refund in full NOW? If I want out NOW - I can take a $10/ounce hit ... I will definitely NEVER enter into another purchase contract with this company. I feel violated.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered in April and got an email stating I could sell back or wait another month.

CLIP FROM NWT EMAIL: "If you choose not to wait the additional thirty days for delivery, you can choose to sell your order back to us at current market prices anytime before the order is shipped.

If we are unable to ship any portion of your order by August 6th, 2012, you are entitle to receive either a full refund of the amount you paid or the prevailing market price of the item(s) you ordered, whichever is higher. Other options may be available to you as well."

Does anybody else think this sounds like an outright extortion attempt? April silver price was about $10 an ounce higer than "current market price" - Why would they refund me in full if they don't hit shipment target #2(in 30 more days) - but they won't offer refund in full NOW? If I want out NOW - I can take a $10/ounce hit ... I will definitely NEVER enter into another purchase contract with this company. I feel violated.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.