Review Detail

Don't buy here

Reviewed by Jeremy | July 11, 2012

I ordered on April 16th expected delivery 9-13 July. Called today and they said my order would be delayed. I will be leaving the country in 3 weeks and want to take my silver with me. I planned this out more than 3 months ago since the projected wait time was 8-10 weeks it shouldn't have been a problem. The lady told me that it would probably be 2-3 weeks late, I suspect it will be much longer. Of course they want me to sell it back for $5 an ounce less. I agree with those below, there is no reason to have to wait this long. I have since found a guy locally that works out of his house and can get me anything I want, cheaper than NWTM, and it takes him no longer than a week. How is it possible that the largest silver mint can't fulfill an order in 3 months? Something else is definitely going on. They are floating their business with our money.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered on April 16th expected delivery 9-13 July. Called today and they said my order would be delayed. I will be leaving the country in 3 weeks and want to take my silver with me. I planned this out more than 3 months ago since the projected wait time was 8-10 weeks it shouldn't have been a problem. The lady told me that it would probably be 2-3 weeks late, I suspect it will be much longer. Of course they want me to sell it back for $5 an ounce less. I agree with those below, there is no reason to have to wait this long. I have since found a guy locally that works out of his house and can get me anything I want, cheaper than NWTM, and it takes him no longer than a week. How is it possible that the largest silver mint can't fulfill an order in 3 months? Something else is definitely going on. They are floating their business with our money.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.