Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Dont overspend

Reviewed by Dr. No | July 16, 2012

I have made many purchases from them. They are way over priced. Save your money and shop around. I have given them thousands of dollars in high premiums when we should have done our homework and shopped around. Some of their new proofs were marred and a couple items where wrong but they did correct one of this issues. I wish I had been a better informed consumer prior to just using this vender. You will get your order relatively quickly but you will overpay dearly. It has been a costly lesson and wish I had never made these purchases.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have made many purchases from them. They are way over priced. Save your money and shop around. I have given them thousands of dollars in high premiums when we should have done our homework and shopped around. Some of their new proofs were marred and a couple items where wrong but they did correct one of this issues. I wish I had been a better informed consumer prior to just using this vender. You will get your order relatively quickly but you will overpay dearly. It has been a costly lesson and wish I had never made these purchases.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.