Review Detail

Mint State Gold
Gold Dealers

AMAZING PRICE AND GOT COINS IMMEDIATELY

Reviewed by Peter Schmultz | July 20, 2012

I found Mint State Gold through this site and my only concern on my first purchase was that it may take awhile to get my gold. I was looking to spend a fairly sizable amount of money on gold bullion, but wanted to try them out first. I particularly liked the 1oz Gold Maple Leaf and I placed an order online Monday around midnight for 20 coins. They asked for a credit card to hold the order, but since I can send wires online thru my bank they received my money Tuesday and SHIPPED SAME DAY! I got the coins in my hands first thing yesterday morning! Less then 36 hours from order to delivery! AMAZON ISN'T EVEN THAT FAST!!! I'd definitely recommend buying from this company.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I found Mint State Gold through this site and my only concern on my first purchase was that it may take awhile to get my gold. I was looking to spend a fairly sizable amount of money on gold bullion, but wanted to try them out first. I particularly liked the 1oz Gold Maple Leaf and I placed an order online Monday around midnight for 20 coins. They asked for a credit card to hold the order, but since I can send wires online thru my bank they received my money Tuesday and SHIPPED SAME DAY! I got the coins in my hands first thing yesterday morning! Less then 36 hours from order to delivery! AMAZON ISN'T EVEN THAT FAST!!! I'd definitely recommend buying from this company.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.