Review Detail

Never again

Reviewed by John | August 08, 2012

I will never again purchase from this site. They hold your money, wait until the last minute to ship the product ostensibly because they are overwhelmed with orders, but if you want to pay extra, you can get the same product off their website and have it shipped in a two days. After placing my order in March, I got the dreaded delay notice on my order, since I live close to Auburn, WA, I decided to venture up there. I visited their brink and mortar store and they had exactly what I had ordered in stock for sale over the counter at less than I paid! I asked if I could have my order credited to an over the counter order and was told no. So, finally after a 14 week wait, I received my order. Never again, I will use Gainsville coins from here on out.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I will never again purchase from this site. They hold your money, wait until the last minute to ship the product ostensibly because they are overwhelmed with orders, but if you want to pay extra, you can get the same product off their website and have it shipped in a two days. After placing my order in March, I got the dreaded delay notice on my order, since I live close to Auburn, WA, I decided to venture up there. I visited their brink and mortar store and they had exactly what I had ordered in stock for sale over the counter at less than I paid! I asked if I could have my order credited to an over the counter order and was told no. So, finally after a 14 week wait, I received my order. Never again, I will use Gainsville coins from here on out.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Cassie
November 12, 2012
I purchase 100 Credit Suisse 1 gram gold bars at $83.00 each in May 2012, totaling $8,300.00. My daughter decided to get married and I needed to sell some savings 5 months later. I called them and they would only give me $55/gram for same items they sold to me 5 months earlier. It was a fiasco, I lost 50% of my initial investment. NEVER buy from them.
1 results - showing 1 - 1