Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

SLOW AS CAN BE

Reviewed by SilverGuy420 | August 09, 2012

I have not got my order yet and i payed all the extra fees for doing so because I thought itd be faster using a credit card witch is 1-3 days to procces and useing a bank wire or check is 5-10 days. Its day five now and they are still proccing my money. like wtf. you think a company that deals with gold and silver would try and ship it to you as fast as they can do to price drops and ups in the stock market. I asked yesterday from an online employee to check on my order and she said my payment is still waiting to be aproved by the higher ups that work there. well wtf did i use a credit card for then. a check or wire transfer would have been cheaper and i would have waited the same amount of time. if i knew they would have lied in there policy I would have never orderd from them in the fist place. So i tell her i used a credit card and then she just spews out som BS to cover up the fact the are in the wrong and she said there is nothing i can do to make it go faster. bottem line im paying up the a$$ in extra fees and should have my stuff by now for doing so. I bought a scale from amazon the same day and that shiped here on day 4 from across the country. there gonna lose alot of bissness from me because im buying from dealers around my town with out BS extra fees and cheaper gold and silver. Shi* at least il have it that day in my hands because you get what you pay for right. psh Fuc* apmex

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have not got my order yet and i payed all the extra fees for doing so because I thought itd be faster using a credit card witch is 1-3 days to procces and useing a bank wire or check is 5-10 days. Its day five now and they are still proccing my money. like wtf. you think a company that deals with gold and silver would try and ship it to you as fast as they can do to price drops and ups in the stock market. I asked yesterday from an online employee to check on my order and she said my payment is still waiting to be aproved by the higher ups that work there. well wtf did i use a credit card for then. a check or wire transfer would have been cheaper and i would have waited the same amount of time. if i knew they would have lied in there policy I would have never orderd from them in the fist place. So i tell her i used a credit card and then she just spews out som BS to cover up the fact the are in the wrong and she said there is nothing i can do to make it go faster. bottem line im paying up the a$$ in extra fees and should have my stuff by now for doing so. I bought a scale from amazon the same day and that shiped here on day 4 from across the country. there gonna lose alot of bissness from me because im buying from dealers around my town with out BS extra fees and cheaper gold and silver. Shi* at least il have it that day in my hands because you get what you pay for right. psh Fuc* apmex
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by silverguy420
August 09, 2012
btw if you ever do buy from online do what im doing and take pics of everything you buy and all the online conversatins and record convos on the phone. that is if you have a smart phone. if they dont stop Dicking me around i will soon contact the better biss bureu and report there ass. also record opning your boxs so if they try and lie to you then you can stick it to them
Written by silver guy420
August 10, 2012
I called again today and this time i told them i woulda just wrote a check if it was gonna take this long and the woman was very under standing and she helped me and got my order going. mabe there not that bad. I cant spell btw so yeah. not dumb just cant spell
2 results - showing 1 - 2