Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Best I've Found

Reviewed by Tom Curry | September 10, 2012
Last updated: November 05, 2012

I've been salting away gold & silver for some years and Texas Precious Metals is absolutely the best I've ever encountered in this business. Their mark-ups are the lowest I've found, buying AND selling back. They do what they say they will do in a very professional manner. Could not ask for more in any business.
My TPM agent was Tarek Saab and he was great in every respect; patient and instructive during my first transaction and professional and proficient and friendly during all.
My only regret is that I did not discover this fine family-owned business until this year !

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've been salting away gold & silver for some years and Texas Precious Metals is absolutely the best I've ever encountered in this business. Their mark-ups are the lowest I've found, buying AND selling back. They do what they say they will do in a very professional manner. Could not ask for more in any business.
My TPM agent was Tarek Saab and he was great in every respect; patient and instructive during my first transaction and professional and proficient and friendly during all.
My only regret is that I did not discover this fine family-owned business until this year !
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.