Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Excellent company

Reviewed by Benjamin | September 28, 2012
Last updated: November 05, 2012

Tex Metals is an excellent company for your gold and silver buying needs. Their inventory is not as extensive as some of the larger bullion companies, but this allows them to offer some of the lowest overhead prices available. They have a good selection of gold and silver coins, and their bars are from the reputable mints like NTR and Perth.

I have made a few orders and their responses and shipping times have been very quick. Ordering is a snap online (my personal preference) and they have automatic email alerts and updates when your order is placed, your payment has been received, and when your order ships.

I am very satisfied with this company, and will continue to do business with them.

My one minor quibble is that they don't right now have inventory for the PAMP and Suisse gold bars.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Tex Metals is an excellent company for your gold and silver buying needs. Their inventory is not as extensive as some of the larger bullion companies, but this allows them to offer some of the lowest overhead prices available. They have a good selection of gold and silver coins, and their bars are from the reputable mints like NTR and Perth.

I have made a few orders and their responses and shipping times have been very quick. Ordering is a snap online (my personal preference) and they have automatic email alerts and updates when your order is placed, your payment has been received, and when your order ships.

I am very satisfied with this company, and will continue to do business with them.

My one minor quibble is that they don't right now have inventory for the PAMP and Suisse gold bars.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.