Review Detail

never again

Reviewed by nori | December 04, 2012

i ordered 20 oz. of gold on 8/2012 - but if i had cash i could of took delivery that day. i was told delivery would take 8-10 weeks- i waited 12 weeks including the 2 weeks for my check to clear and then i received a e-mail stating that it would be an additional 30 days for delivery. i was told that i would get market value at any time but for a full refund (what i paid) i would have to wait the full 30 days-if golds' down you are stuck- if golds up you can sell anytime. i waited a total of 4 months and no gold-it seems to me that this company does not know the business and is using peoples money-i just wanted the gold but i do not trust this company to wait any longer.i will never deal with this company again and i should of known that something was wrong by their poor reviews but i purchased from them about 6 years ago with no problem? this dealer is currently (2012) rated poor by me.i think the saying fits-fool me once shame on you -fool me twice shame me.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
i ordered 20 oz. of gold on 8/2012 - but if i had cash i could of took delivery that day. i was told delivery would take 8-10 weeks- i waited 12 weeks including the 2 weeks for my check to clear and then i received a e-mail stating that it would be an additional 30 days for delivery. i was told that i would get market value at any time but for a full refund (what i paid) i would have to wait the full 30 days-if golds' down you are stuck- if golds up you can sell anytime. i waited a total of 4 months and no gold-it seems to me that this company does not know the business and is using peoples money-i just wanted the gold but i do not trust this company to wait any longer.i will never deal with this company again and i should of known that something was wrong by their poor reviews but i purchased from them about 6 years ago with no problem? this dealer is currently (2012) rated poor by me.i think the saying fits-fool me once shame on you -fool me twice shame me.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.