Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Terrible experience

Reviewed by dre | December 14, 2012

Very unpleasant experience. Placed an order using credit card. They charged the card and asked to send a duplicate payment using wire transfer due to card 'verification issues'. After wire received, they promised to refund credit card. Hmmm. I was getting a gift in hurry, so I agreed but then they said I also have pay credit card price even though I was now paying with wire at which point I stopped this madness and asked to cancel my order. Two month later, I placed another order for a different item. Received cancellation email next day saying I am not welcome to do business here due to past history. Huh? I would not recommend this dealer and will not buy anything here again... well, it seems that I can't even if I wanted to since I am not welcome.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Very unpleasant experience. Placed an order using credit card. They charged the card and asked to send a duplicate payment using wire transfer due to card 'verification issues'. After wire received, they promised to refund credit card. Hmmm. I was getting a gift in hurry, so I agreed but then they said I also have pay credit card price even though I was now paying with wire at which point I stopped this madness and asked to cancel my order. Two month later, I placed another order for a different item. Received cancellation email next day saying I am not welcome to do business here due to past history. Huh? I would not recommend this dealer and will not buy anything here again... well, it seems that I can't even if I wanted to since I am not welcome.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.