Review Detail

very bad experience / a poor quality silver bar with drilled holes in it

Reviewed by eyad matalka | January 04, 2013

My experience with northwest mint territorial started when i bought from them a 100 ounce JOHNSON MATTHEY silver bar . i received an old bar that had drilled holes in it and since then i have been trying to send it back or replace or even sell it back to them ,but they are refusing to listen or help solve the problem and they are refusing to buy their product back . STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY , you will be throwing your money away and dealing with a very bad company that will not stand behind its products and will not help you out with any problem . i have submitted a complaint with the better business bureau and my next step is the FBI if the bar turns out to be not pure silver as it should be

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
My experience with northwest mint territorial started when i bought from them a 100 ounce JOHNSON MATTHEY silver bar . i received an old bar that had drilled holes in it and since then i have been trying to send it back or replace or even sell it back to them ,but they are refusing to listen or help solve the problem and they are refusing to buy their product back . STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY , you will be throwing your money away and dealing with a very bad company that will not stand behind its products and will not help you out with any problem . i have submitted a complaint with the better business bureau and my next step is the FBI if the bar turns out to be not pure silver as it should be
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.