Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

No product on hand

Reviewed by tried to be a new customer | January 09, 2013

I live locally and contacted them about getting some 1 oz silver eagles and 1 oz gold eagles. I wanted to just stop in and buy them to avoid shipping costs. They said they don't keep them in stock and dont have any to sell me unless I order them, then they will order them and ship to me. Guess thats why it takes them a while to fill orders. Their shipping prices are too high, go ahead compare them to others.
Just didnt sound right to me, so I wont be shopping with them. Besides, Merit Gold is cheaper and far more professional.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I live locally and contacted them about getting some 1 oz silver eagles and 1 oz gold eagles. I wanted to just stop in and buy them to avoid shipping costs. They said they don't keep them in stock and dont have any to sell me unless I order them, then they will order them and ship to me. Guess thats why it takes them a while to fill orders. Their shipping prices are too high, go ahead compare them to others.
Just didnt sound right to me, so I wont be shopping with them. Besides, Merit Gold is cheaper and far more professional.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.