Review Detail

Northwest Territorial Mint - Don't use it!

Reviewed by Ron | January 17, 2013

I ordered 3 times. Horrible service! 3-4 months to get my order! Said I could cancel my last order if not shipped by Jan. 7. Received no e-mail showing shipment. Shipping bill was dated Jan. 7, but postmark was Jan. 9. They refused to negotiate, could not explain what happened. Please don't give these people your business! There's something not right about this place! Please buy somewhere else & save your self a lot of problems! Horrible customer service, phone lines are full or they are @ lunch. Please listen to me, call someone else that will appreciate your business!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered 3 times. Horrible service! 3-4 months to get my order! Said I could cancel my last order if not shipped by Jan. 7. Received no e-mail showing shipment. Shipping bill was dated Jan. 7, but postmark was Jan. 9. They refused to negotiate, could not explain what happened. Please don't give these people your business! There's something not right about this place! Please buy somewhere else & save your self a lot of problems! Horrible customer service, phone lines are full or they are @ lunch. Please listen to me, call someone else that will appreciate your business!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.