Review Detail

Total Scam!

Reviewed by Deanna | January 26, 2013

I order 100 ounces of silver from NWT Mint back in November and am still waiting to receive my order.

In the mean time I found Provident Metals who are cheaper and much faster. I have ordered 2 monster boxes and 2 separate junk silver order from Provident and received them all the while still waiting for my NWT Mint order.

I was new to bullion investing and should have read these reviews first. NW Mint's scam is to use your money as long as possible before shipping the product. The kicker is they are certainly not cheaper prices either.

NEVER NEVER AGAIN!!!!!,!,

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I order 100 ounces of silver from NWT Mint back in November and am still waiting to receive my order.

In the mean time I found Provident Metals who are cheaper and much faster. I have ordered 2 monster boxes and 2 separate junk silver order from Provident and received them all the while still waiting for my NWT Mint order.

I was new to bullion investing and should have read these reviews first. NW Mint's scam is to use your money as long as possible before shipping the product. The kicker is they are certainly not cheaper prices either.

NEVER NEVER AGAIN!!!!!,!,
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.