Review Detail

Mint State Gold
Gold Dealers

BU Saints

Reviewed by David G | February 05, 2013

I did some research online and was interested in buying a volume of BU $20 Saint Gaudens for investment. I found Mint State Gold through here and although there price was competitive to begin with. I did notice however in the listing that it said "volume discounts available". So I figured what the heck I'll give them a call. I spoke to a really nice guy named David who not only gave me an AMAZING DISCOUNT! They upgraded my order for FREE and they SHIPPED NEXT DAY! I must say I've bought from a variety of the big names over the years including APMEX and Gainesville and have have issues with coins not being available or given the run around, but not with Mint State Gold. Since then I've done a few more trades and it's always been top quality service. If you want to get a great price and fast shipping then these guys are definitely worth a call.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I did some research online and was interested in buying a volume of BU $20 Saint Gaudens for investment. I found Mint State Gold through here and although there price was competitive to begin with. I did notice however in the listing that it said "volume discounts available". So I figured what the heck I'll give them a call. I spoke to a really nice guy named David who not only gave me an AMAZING DISCOUNT! They upgraded my order for FREE and they SHIPPED NEXT DAY! I must say I've bought from a variety of the big names over the years including APMEX and Gainesville and have have issues with coins not being available or given the run around, but not with Mint State Gold. Since then I've done a few more trades and it's always been top quality service. If you want to get a great price and fast shipping then these guys are definitely worth a call.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.