Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

Good people to do business with

Reviewed by Fivestringer | February 25, 2013
Last updated: August 08, 2016

I bought a couple of bags of mixed junk silver. At the time I ordered I was told that shipping times were about 10 days (since junk silver was in high demand). After 8 days, Scott (from Midwest) called and apologized for the delay, saying that he was having trouble getting the bags from his wholesaler.

After another few days Scott called me again and said that if I wanted dimes (an upgrade from what I ordered) he could ship the next day, which he did.

All in all, Midwest was great to deal with. They were very up front about shipping times, and were more than willing to work with me to get me my product.

I would definitely buy from Midwest again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I bought a couple of bags of mixed junk silver. At the time I ordered I was told that shipping times were about 10 days (since junk silver was in high demand). After 8 days, Scott (from Midwest) called and apologized for the delay, saying that he was having trouble getting the bags from his wholesaler.

After another few days Scott called me again and said that if I wanted dimes (an upgrade from what I ordered) he could ship the next day, which he did.

All in all, Midwest was great to deal with. They were very up front about shipping times, and were more than willing to work with me to get me my product.

I would definitely buy from Midwest again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.