Review Detail

STAY AWAY FROM NWT MINT

Reviewed by L Koven | February 27, 2013

My check cleared on November 5 2012, I mad a huge purchase and still have not got it. All I've got was bunch of excuses and bogus promises that package will be shipped.

The COMPANY USES PEOPLES MONEY, and may ship order on the last date possible which is 4 month after check is cleared, or if they don't have it in stock you will have to fight for refund and when you got the refund back you basically loaned a lot of money with NO INTEREST.

I am very disappointing with such service.

The company is trying lure people in with slightly reduced prices, but you might never see your order.

WILL NEVER BUY FROM NWT MINT

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
My check cleared on November 5 2012, I mad a huge purchase and still have not got it. All I've got was bunch of excuses and bogus promises that package will be shipped.

The COMPANY USES PEOPLES MONEY, and may ship order on the last date possible which is 4 month after check is cleared, or if they don't have it in stock you will have to fight for refund and when you got the refund back you basically loaned a lot of money with NO INTEREST.

I am very disappointing with such service.

The company is trying lure people in with slightly reduced prices, but you might never see your order.

WILL NEVER BUY FROM NWT MINT

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.