Review Detail

Agree with what is said before

Reviewed by Unhappy Customer | March 16, 2013

Same experience. Check cleared late Dec'12. First shipment Window closed recently. New, a month further out. Hope they don't go Chapter 11. The standard practice is to use free money for 4 months. Customer service is Non-existent. Story heard RE the delay seemed practiced a lot and was polished. Wish had seen these reviews before. Future is what I control, not the past. Was told my product has been purchased and in the W'house and trying to get the product out ASAP. Save yourself the headaches and buy elsewhere. Next fear, no shipment after the next window and will have to dance around for a few months to get the refund. Will write to BBB.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Same experience. Check cleared late Dec'12. First shipment Window closed recently. New, a month further out. Hope they don't go Chapter 11. The standard practice is to use free money for 4 months. Customer service is Non-existent. Story heard RE the delay seemed practiced a lot and was polished. Wish had seen these reviews before. Future is what I control, not the past. Was told my product has been purchased and in the W'house and trying to get the product out ASAP. Save yourself the headaches and buy elsewhere. Next fear, no shipment after the next window and will have to dance around for a few months to get the refund. Will write to BBB.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.