Review Detail

Golden Eagle Coins
Gold Dealers

A reputable dealer in a world full of wannabees

Reviewed by David W | March 25, 2013

I have always been wary of purchasing ANYTHING on the web, but I live in a small town with very few shopping options for my growing coin collection. So, before givng any web vendor my credit card info, I do a little digging. Two years ago was my first time to their site, and I was grateful that others had rated them highly and as reputable when I looked for information about them on the web. While Golden Eagle is known for its bullion sales, they are also very reputable and consistent when it comes to serving the needs/wants of an average collector looking to fill gaps in their collection. Their web site is easy to use and the prices are about average retail. If you are not sure about buying coins on the web, I think you can trust this site. They have an actual business location (Maryland) - that has served the collecting public for decades. I have purchased from them on three occasions, and always got what I wanted. Try them; I think you will be pleased.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have always been wary of purchasing ANYTHING on the web, but I live in a small town with very few shopping options for my growing coin collection. So, before givng any web vendor my credit card info, I do a little digging. Two years ago was my first time to their site, and I was grateful that others had rated them highly and as reputable when I looked for information about them on the web. While Golden Eagle is known for its bullion sales, they are also very reputable and consistent when it comes to serving the needs/wants of an average collector looking to fill gaps in their collection. Their web site is easy to use and the prices are about average retail. If you are not sure about buying coins on the web, I think you can trust this site. They have an actual business location (Maryland) - that has served the collecting public for decades. I have purchased from them on three occasions, and always got what I wanted. Try them; I think you will be pleased.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.