Review Detail

Take it for what it's worth

Reviewed by Ray Van Cleave | May 12, 2013

I walked into NWM years ago when they were in their valley location with significant cash in my pocket. I wanted to purchase gold rounds. I couldn't put my finger on it at the time but they scared the hell out of me. I just got a terrible feeling. I purchased nothing.
So years later after they moved their sales operation up on the hill and the economy started down I went back again with a pocket full of cash to purchase some gold rounds again. Once again I got SUCH a bad feeling out of this bunch that I left without purchasing. Every policy that they have in place seems to be designed to advantage NWM at the expense of the customer.
Take it for what it's worth but my sense was that these guys will play fair until they have a loosing hand and then it's anything goes.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I walked into NWM years ago when they were in their valley location with significant cash in my pocket. I wanted to purchase gold rounds. I couldn't put my finger on it at the time but they scared the hell out of me. I just got a terrible feeling. I purchased nothing.
So years later after they moved their sales operation up on the hill and the economy started down I went back again with a pocket full of cash to purchase some gold rounds again. Once again I got SUCH a bad feeling out of this bunch that I left without purchasing. Every policy that they have in place seems to be designed to advantage NWM at the expense of the customer.
Take it for what it's worth but my sense was that these guys will play fair until they have a loosing hand and then it's anything goes.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.