Review Detail

Order Not Received...Still Waiting

Reviewed by W | May 23, 2013

I wish I had read these reviews and others online before placing an order with NWTM. This was my first experience buying gold bullion. I placed an order and sent in a personal check which cleared back in February. Now 3 months later I have received several email messages about delays. I called once and spoke with someone on the phone who said they could only delay another 30 days and then they would have to ship. I was given excuses, such as that there was too much demand and they didn't have enough to send. So now the delivery date is supposedly mid-June. I have read here about some places to file complaints such as BBB, Washington Attorney General, FTC, etc. and I plan to take such action. I really hope that by sharing my negative experience that it will help to prevent someone else from getting suckered as I did. I have not received my order and I will not order from NWTM again and I really can't recommend anyone else does either!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I wish I had read these reviews and others online before placing an order with NWTM. This was my first experience buying gold bullion. I placed an order and sent in a personal check which cleared back in February. Now 3 months later I have received several email messages about delays. I called once and spoke with someone on the phone who said they could only delay another 30 days and then they would have to ship. I was given excuses, such as that there was too much demand and they didn't have enough to send. So now the delivery date is supposedly mid-June. I have read here about some places to file complaints such as BBB, Washington Attorney General, FTC, etc. and I plan to take such action. I really hope that by sharing my negative experience that it will help to prevent someone else from getting suckered as I did. I have not received my order and I will not order from NWTM again and I really can't recommend anyone else does either!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Unhappy
June 11, 2013
Here's my experience dealing with NWT Mint.

First order: Check cleared in late Dec. 2012 and ship date was 3 months out. On last day of that window I got an e-mail extending the window another 30 days. The product was shipped out on the last day of the extension.

Second Order: Check cleared in Mid Feb and first shipping estimate was Mid May. As before, on the last date, the window was extended another 30 days to Mid June. Product was shipped early June. I have received both shipments.

I have experienced the same frustrations plus they are NOT any cheaper than other online dealers.

So, someday you will get your order (that's my experience) but this is NOT a Kosher way of doing business. I WILL not buy from them again.
1 results - showing 1 - 1