Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

Shady Company

Reviewed by Josh | July 09, 2013

I ordered online from these guys and wired the money within a few hours. They called the wrong number to confirm the order with me and then did not return my messages. When I got into contact them days later, the price of silver had gone higher and they wanted me to wire them more money to cover the current price. They would not honor the price of the objects at the time that they received my wire. Find a gold vender with some honor. Not these guys

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered online from these guys and wired the money within a few hours. They called the wrong number to confirm the order with me and then did not return my messages. When I got into contact them days later, the price of silver had gone higher and they wanted me to wire them more money to cover the current price. They would not honor the price of the objects at the time that they received my wire. Find a gold vender with some honor. Not these guys
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Marcella Respini
October 14, 2014
Wow, if that's true, definitely shade. I would be furious. Hard to believe they would have the nerve to ask you for more money to cover the rise that happened over a few days. You need to report them to the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission and the BBB as they claim a A plus rating. Isn't there anything you can do as you say you ordered online so there is the proof and as I recall, that is what stamps the time...not when they receive your money which you said was wired a few hours later...also proof. I'm just surprised that there is nothing you can do short of hiring a lawyer which may not be worth it depending on how much we are talking about. Yup, I won't be ordering with any online company. BTW, knowing someone is no guarantee either as I have friends who invested $25,000 for silver bars they never received and it's taken them three years and they are still owed about $10,000 and have all the legal fees as well and they knew the person 30 years as he worked next to them at the Mustang flea market in St. Petersburg, Florida.
1 results - showing 1 - 1