Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Will never go anywhere else

Reviewed by dwsuper | July 22, 2013

I tried to order metals from Merit and it took most of the day to confirm prices. First, they wanted money wired up front, then i could not get a sales person on the line for hours. Meanwhile gold climbed $30/oz. I figured there must be a better way. I Googled "reviews of PM dealers" and you were highly rated. I thought I would give it a try so I ordered some gold from you. The entire process took five minutes and it was my first visit to your site. I wired the funds and immediately got an email confirmation stating that my credit card deposit would be refunded. I still have not received my metals from Merit, but yours were at the front door in 3 days! Your prices on Gold Eagles were better than Merit. I will never go anywhere else.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I tried to order metals from Merit and it took most of the day to confirm prices. First, they wanted money wired up front, then i could not get a sales person on the line for hours. Meanwhile gold climbed $30/oz. I figured there must be a better way. I Googled "reviews of PM dealers" and you were highly rated. I thought I would give it a try so I ordered some gold from you. The entire process took five minutes and it was my first visit to your site. I wired the funds and immediately got an email confirmation stating that my credit card deposit would be refunded. I still have not received my metals from Merit, but yours were at the front door in 3 days! Your prices on Gold Eagles were better than Merit. I will never go anywhere else.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.