Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Great experience!

Reviewed by Keith | August 24, 2013

I've purchased American Gold Eagle coins from Texas Precious Metals twice now, and both experiences were uniformly superb. The TPM website made the process very straightforward. Once I wired payment, they shipped the gold promptly, within 3 business days as promised. It was shipped via overnight delivery. The coins themselves were in perfect condition and individually packaged in transparent sleeves. I even received a follow-up call from TPM asking whether I was satisfied with my purchase. Indeed I was. I plan to purchase more gold/silver in the future, and I won't go anywhere but TPM.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've purchased American Gold Eagle coins from Texas Precious Metals twice now, and both experiences were uniformly superb. The TPM website made the process very straightforward. Once I wired payment, they shipped the gold promptly, within 3 business days as promised. It was shipped via overnight delivery. The coins themselves were in perfect condition and individually packaged in transparent sleeves. I even received a follow-up call from TPM asking whether I was satisfied with my purchase. Indeed I was. I plan to purchase more gold/silver in the future, and I won't go anywhere but TPM.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.