Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Tulving in hiding?

Reviewed by Bill | September 04, 2013

Bill FinleyI have given up on Tulving. I sent a wire and they "had the silver in stock". I kept calling Karen and got no where. After 5 weeks I was getting concerned. The last time I ordered was a year ago. Karen said they had a shipping date and then cancelled it. She said Hannes comes in each day and decides what will be shipped. She had no idea when it would go out. I sent an email and had no response. I asked to talk to Hannes and they said he doesn't talk to customers during the day, they are not open at night anymore. So I just sold it back to them and spot plus 10 cents, after paying 99 cents over spot. I hope I get the check soon. The prices are not worth the risk.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Bill FinleyI have given up on Tulving. I sent a wire and they "had the silver in stock". I kept calling Karen and got no where. After 5 weeks I was getting concerned. The last time I ordered was a year ago. Karen said they had a shipping date and then cancelled it. She said Hannes comes in each day and decides what will be shipped. She had no idea when it would go out. I sent an email and had no response. I asked to talk to Hannes and they said he doesn't talk to customers during the day, they are not open at night anymore. So I just sold it back to them and spot plus 10 cents, after paying 99 cents over spot. I hope I get the check soon. The prices are not worth the risk.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.