Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Don't know whats happening with Tulving

Reviewed by jim | September 08, 2013

I wired funds for gold products that was listed as available on their website. Received an invoice on 8/15/13 by email stating that they received the funds. Still haven't received it after 3 weeks. I've dealt with Tulving many times before, last time in late 2012. And each time they were always quick to ship taking only a few business days at the most. So now this is totally unexpected and got me worried as I don't know what's going on with them. Called Karen couple of times and each time they only states that they're running behind and cannot give a firm date when they might ship. I think what they're doing is not right as at least the customer needs to be informed before purchase that he should expect a significant delay in shipment. They need to change their website to give notice that they customer won't receive their product within 5 business days as before. If I do not receive my product by next week I will be forced to go to law enforcement agency for help.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I wired funds for gold products that was listed as available on their website. Received an invoice on 8/15/13 by email stating that they received the funds. Still haven't received it after 3 weeks. I've dealt with Tulving many times before, last time in late 2012. And each time they were always quick to ship taking only a few business days at the most. So now this is totally unexpected and got me worried as I don't know what's going on with them. Called Karen couple of times and each time they only states that they're running behind and cannot give a firm date when they might ship. I think what they're doing is not right as at least the customer needs to be informed before purchase that he should expect a significant delay in shipment. They need to change their website to give notice that they customer won't receive their product within 5 business days as before. If I do not receive my product by next week I will be forced to go to law enforcement agency for help.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.