Review Detail

Monex
Gold Dealers

Monex = Lying Thieves

Reviewed by Dan | October 06, 2013

The whole basis of this company is to scam every person they come into contact with. They scammed me out of 190k in 2008 and I became homeless as a result. I could write a 5 page story about it but Ill just say these are trained con-artists, they played every trick in the book and wiped me out. I have spent 2 years fighting them in court and lost because the judges are jews just like Monex. I have never heard of anyone who has had a positive outcome with the Atlas Account, only devastating losses. Michael Carabini the companies president is a ruthless sociopath and belongs in jail right next to Kenneth Leigh and Bernie Maddoff. DO NOT SEND THIS COMPANY MONEY FOR ANY REASON!!!!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
The whole basis of this company is to scam every person they come into contact with. They scammed me out of 190k in 2008 and I became homeless as a result. I could write a 5 page story about it but Ill just say these are trained con-artists, they played every trick in the book and wiped me out. I have spent 2 years fighting them in court and lost because the judges are jews just like Monex. I have never heard of anyone who has had a positive outcome with the Atlas Account, only devastating losses. Michael Carabini the companies president is a ruthless sociopath and belongs in jail right next to Kenneth Leigh and Bernie Maddoff. DO NOT SEND THIS COMPANY MONEY FOR ANY REASON!!!!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.