Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

WARNING!!!!

Reviewed by Mike | October 25, 2013

About a week after ordering I called and spoke w a very rude woman, Amanda. She indeed was correct, it's their policy to ship "sometime" in the next 2 wks w a credit card purchase. That is unheard of....
I read the FL BBB reviews, 46 complaints in 3 years... now I was getting nervous. Nothing against people w names that I cannot pronounce.. but they all seem to be "shady", and work out of Lutz FL... out of what looks like on google .. a strip mall on the roadside.
I finally got my bar by surprise, I never got an email saying that it was shipped. After taking of layers of strapping tape I found my bar... a secondary market bar. Dinged, dented, and scratched.
I don't like these folks, I didn't for good reason trust these folks and WARN everyone to stay with a company that has a better reputation.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
About a week after ordering I called and spoke w a very rude woman, Amanda. She indeed was correct, it's their policy to ship "sometime" in the next 2 wks w a credit card purchase. That is unheard of....
I read the FL BBB reviews, 46 complaints in 3 years... now I was getting nervous. Nothing against people w names that I cannot pronounce.. but they all seem to be "shady", and work out of Lutz FL... out of what looks like on google .. a strip mall on the roadside.
I finally got my bar by surprise, I never got an email saying that it was shipped. After taking of layers of strapping tape I found my bar... a secondary market bar. Dinged, dented, and scratched.
I don't like these folks, I didn't for good reason trust these folks and WARN everyone to stay with a company that has a better reputation.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.