Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Bad Experience

Reviewed by Bruce | November 15, 2013

This order has taken over 4 months to finally get resolved. I placed this order back on 7/8/2013 and was told the product was in stock and would be shipped no later than the beginning of the following week. Then it was the beginning of the next month, Maybe. This scenerio deteriorated to my being told they didn't know when it would be shipped. Nothing changed until I filed complaints with four different agencies, as described in a prior post on this site, upon informing them as to what I had done I was immediately told my order was going out that day. I have done several deals with Tulving in the past and was quite happy with their service but after this last order never again will I do business with the Tulving Company.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This order has taken over 4 months to finally get resolved. I placed this order back on 7/8/2013 and was told the product was in stock and would be shipped no later than the beginning of the following week. Then it was the beginning of the next month, Maybe. This scenerio deteriorated to my being told they didn't know when it would be shipped. Nothing changed until I filed complaints with four different agencies, as described in a prior post on this site, upon informing them as to what I had done I was immediately told my order was going out that day. I have done several deals with Tulving in the past and was quite happy with their service but after this last order never again will I do business with the Tulving Company.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.