Review Detail

GoldDealer.com - CNI
Gold Dealers

The Best I have found on the Web

Reviewed by Big John | November 19, 2013

I have purchased on 7 different occasions from CNI. All 7 experiences to date have been excellent. I also bought from Apmex, Tulving and American Gold Exchange. CNI is the best I have found on the web.

CNI pricing is as good or better than any "real" websites on the internet (Tulving included). The quality of the coins I've received has been excellent. The shipping time is the industry standard wait time (generally 2 weeks) after CNI receives the check.

Although the CNI website is not super "high tech", there is a lot of great information about coin collecting as well as buying gold and silver bullion. I have found all of this information quite helpful.

I would not hesitate to do business with CNI again and I'm sure they will get a significant portion of my business in the future.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have purchased on 7 different occasions from CNI. All 7 experiences to date have been excellent. I also bought from Apmex, Tulving and American Gold Exchange. CNI is the best I have found on the web.

CNI pricing is as good or better than any "real" websites on the internet (Tulving included). The quality of the coins I've received has been excellent. The shipping time is the industry standard wait time (generally 2 weeks) after CNI receives the check.

Although the CNI website is not super "high tech", there is a lot of great information about coin collecting as well as buying gold and silver bullion. I have found all of this information quite helpful.

I would not hesitate to do business with CNI again and I'm sure they will get a significant portion of my business in the future.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by M
June 09, 2018
I've ordered about $250,000 worth of gold and silver coins and rounds from CNI since 2001, as well as from others. None compares to CNI. Best prices, free shipping, insurance, accurate and well packaged metal. I was never bait and switched and there was no 10+ page disclaimer to sign. Companies that require that scare me. M.P. Atlanta, ga
1 results - showing 1 - 1