Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Solution To Tulving Not delivering

Reviewed by Daniel | November 21, 2013

This is for all who have been scammed by tulving. I have made several purchases over the years with no problems, except for the last one. I purchased some silver in Aug and had the same experiences as everyone else, no returned e-mails, dozens of calls to Karen, the standard "we don't know when it will ship" lines month after month. I filed with every agency under the sun and informed Hannes Tulving of what I was doing, still no delivery. They would always say "we'll buy it back from you" even though I never had it. I downloaded a form from the Orange County D.A.'s filed it out by hand (a consumer complaint form) and snail mailed it to the D.A. I got a call within a few days of sending it. She read the complaint and listened to my story and then hung up and called Tulving, she immediately called me back with the shipping tracking numbers from Karen, I got the silver the following morning.I urge anyone in this same boat to do the same, I asked the D.A.'s office if it was okay to spread the word and she said yes, just make sure to download the form and send it in. I also spoke with Eric Brunkal of the Ca. Div Of Business Oversight who was also very helpful. He informed me that the offer to buy back your pm's is "futures trading" which is illegal for them to do , due to the extended delay of delivery to the customers, so please don't sell back to them. Here is the form from the D.A.'s office, good luck. http://www.orangecountyda.com/docs/consumer_complaint_form__2_.pdf

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This is for all who have been scammed by tulving. I have made several purchases over the years with no problems, except for the last one. I purchased some silver in Aug and had the same experiences as everyone else, no returned e-mails, dozens of calls to Karen, the standard "we don't know when it will ship" lines month after month. I filed with every agency under the sun and informed Hannes Tulving of what I was doing, still no delivery. They would always say "we'll buy it back from you" even though I never had it. I downloaded a form from the Orange County D.A.'s filed it out by hand (a consumer complaint form) and snail mailed it to the D.A. I got a call within a few days of sending it. She read the complaint and listened to my story and then hung up and called Tulving, she immediately called me back with the shipping tracking numbers from Karen, I got the silver the following morning.I urge anyone in this same boat to do the same, I asked the D.A.'s office if it was okay to spread the word and she said yes, just make sure to download the form and send it in. I also spoke with Eric Brunkal of the Ca. Div Of Business Oversight who was also very helpful. He informed me that the offer to buy back your pm's is "futures trading" which is illegal for them to do , due to the extended delay of delivery to the customers, so please don't sell back to them. Here is the form from the D.A.'s office, good luck. http://www.orangecountyda.com/docs/consumer_complaint_form__2_.pdf
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Daniel Yeo
November 25, 2013
I ordered and paid for my gold last July. Same story and no delivery. Thank you so much for your info. I'll do exactly what you did.

Daniel.
1 results - showing 1 - 1