Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Good Job!

Reviewed by Chris | November 23, 2013

I placed two identical silver orders; one with Gainsville Coins and the other with a Pennsylvania company. I received my Gainsville Coin order and placed another order with them two days later. I received both my Gainsville Coins orders before receiving my first order with the other company. I am highly impressed with, and satisfied with Gainsville Coins. I WILL place future orders with Gainsville Coins. I only wish I had a cheaper UPS or FedEx option for the shipping because the USPS is horrible!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I placed two identical silver orders; one with Gainsville Coins and the other with a Pennsylvania company. I received my Gainsville Coin order and placed another order with them two days later. I received both my Gainsville Coins orders before receiving my first order with the other company. I am highly impressed with, and satisfied with Gainsville Coins. I WILL place future orders with Gainsville Coins. I only wish I had a cheaper UPS or FedEx option for the shipping because the USPS is horrible!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.