Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Tulving Company

Reviewed by Jim Lindemann | December 04, 2013

Ordered 30, 1oz Gold Eagle Coins, July 23,2013. Received invoiced marked paid, no delivery shown. Called next week, running behind will be 3-4 weeks before we can ship, per Karen. Called at least 12 times over next 3 months, finally on October 24th,3 months later, said they would buy the order back and mail me a check, I agreed as I felt I might never see the coins. I heard from another dealer familiar with Tulving that Hannes Tulving got in over his head on some speculation activity and was not paying his wholesalers and they were not sending him any metal. I had sent complaints to the BBB, Ca dept of Business Oversite, FTC, Tx ATTy General, Ca ATTy Gen. and after 35 days of selling back to Tulving received a check. Dec 3rd. I feel the various departments had put some pressure on Tulving is why I finally got my money. I feel Karen has a script to go by telling customers the same story. All lies. I would never do business with them again and encourge others not to.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Ordered 30, 1oz Gold Eagle Coins, July 23,2013. Received invoiced marked paid, no delivery shown. Called next week, running behind will be 3-4 weeks before we can ship, per Karen. Called at least 12 times over next 3 months, finally on October 24th,3 months later, said they would buy the order back and mail me a check, I agreed as I felt I might never see the coins. I heard from another dealer familiar with Tulving that Hannes Tulving got in over his head on some speculation activity and was not paying his wholesalers and they were not sending him any metal. I had sent complaints to the BBB, Ca dept of Business Oversite, FTC, Tx ATTy General, Ca ATTy Gen. and after 35 days of selling back to Tulving received a check. Dec 3rd. I feel the various departments had put some pressure on Tulving is why I finally got my money. I feel Karen has a script to go by telling customers the same story. All lies. I would never do business with them again and encourge others not to.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Eugene
December 09, 2013
Jim,
I'm going through the same ordeal since the end of October.
Is there any way I can get in touch with you to find out exactly what was your plan of action? I'm planning to contact the same authorities.
Thank you!
1 results - showing 1 - 1