Review Detail

Reviewed by W.G | August 13, 2011

suisse gold corp
do not take anything these people tell you seriously!
Richard will tell you that he has the product on hand(at his feet) and available and will be shipped immediately-do not for the life of your-self,believe it.
He also lied to me about the product and sent something different.
He will keep your money,as if it is no concern to you whatsoever...then promise you that he will not retire on your funds that he has recieved and your just supposed to be trustfull because he says so.
He will also be the first to offer a refund when your undelivered product has turned a profit and has not even been sent-i doubt very much this same offer applies when your product has lost money from his unfullfilled promises of fast and efficient delivery.
Deciept and lies on availability,delivery and the product(what you think you getting, compared to what you actually get),are how these people work at the customer's expence.
People are far better off to pay a bit more at a more reputable dealer that can and will deliver as promised with no lies or deciept,as this corporation has failed to do so on my past three orders.

I put a lot of $$$ up front on,'trust', again the longer than long wait with no explanation was unbearable

Richard called(silver was very high),said he had a product at his feet and that he was only giving a,'few' people this exclusive offer.
The coins were,'2011',walking liberty's laying(he said) at his feet and could be sent immediately,being the sucker i was,i bought them. I told him i was counting on immediate delivery and he promised they would be.
I waited almost 2 months

I had a portion of the product pre-sold at a higher price,if i had recieved immediate delivery as was promised and guaranteed.
The product was not the year that was promised,but instead ,'2008', which is not the product i had ordered and presold,or that i was lead to believe i was buying.
If you want to be forced on anti-anxiety meds,then dealing with this dealer is the way to go about it.
He will not answer e-mails when you are concerned about your order,will not return phone calls which will leave you in a state of worry, doubt and panic.
He is only concerned about getting your money and will promise what-ever he has to -then when it comes to him holding his word,forget it.
False promises and lies are about the only thing he can guarantee.
- anyone who believes him is sadly mistaken.
Be prepared to lose money while waiting enormous amounts of time for your order while being ignored with no explanation as to whats going on with your purchase or when or if it will be delivered.
i would NOT recommend purchasing any orders with this dealer where your mental health will be put at risk with the anxiety involved
When you are ready to call the police or at your wits end because of whats going on-then magically your order will be shipped.

suisse gold corp
do not take anything these people tell you seriously!
Richard will tell you that he has the product on hand(at his feet) and available and will be shipped immediately-do not for the life of your-self,believe it.
He also lied to me about the product and sent something different.
He will keep your money,as if it is no concern to you whatsoever...then promise you that he will not retire on your funds that he has recieved and your just supposed to be trustfull because he says so.
He will also be the first to offer a refund when your undelivered product has turned a profit and has not even been sent-i doubt very much this same offer applies when your product has lost money from his unfullfilled promises of fast and efficient delivery.
Deciept and lies on availability,delivery and the product(what you think you getting, compared to what you actually get),are how these people work at the customer's expence.
People are far better off to pay a bit more at a more reputable dealer that can and will deliver as promised with no lies or deciept,as this corporation has failed to do so on my past three orders.

I put a lot of $$$ up front on,'trust', again the longer than long wait with no explanation was unbearable

Richard called(silver was very high),said he had a product at his feet and that he was only giving a,'few' people this exclusive offer.
The coins were,'2011',walking liberty's laying(he said) at his feet and could be sent immediately,being the sucker i was,i bought them. I told him i was counting on immediate delivery and he promised they would be.
I waited almost 2 months

I had a portion of the product pre-sold at a higher price,if i had recieved immediate delivery as was promised and guaranteed.
The product was not the year that was promised,but instead ,'2008', which is not the product i had ordered and presold,or that i was lead to believe i was buying.
If you want to be forced on anti-anxiety meds,then dealing with this dealer is the way to go about it.
He will not answer e-mails when you are concerned about your order,will not return phone calls which will leave you in a state of worry, doubt and panic.
He is only concerned about getting your money and will promise what-ever he has to -then when it comes to him holding his word,forget it.
False promises and lies are about the only thing he can guarantee.
- anyone who believes him is sadly mistaken.
Be prepared to lose money while waiting enormous amounts of time for your order while being ignored with no explanation as to whats going on with your purchase or when or if it will be delivered.
i would NOT recommend purchasing any orders with this dealer where your mental health will be put at risk with the anxiety involved
When you are ready to call the police or at your wits end because of whats going on-then magically your order will be shipped.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.