Review Detail

Reviewed by Tim M | September 05, 2011

I agree with the previous reviewer- avoid Suisse Gold Corp. This is a shady coin merchant and unfortunately the owner, Richard Oliver, is untrustworthy. He sells coins and then substitutes other coins based on whatever he has in stock. When challenged about this directly, he told me 'It's all bullion, what's the problem?'

The problem is that he is committing fraud. Search online and you will find other dissatisfied customers who have been duped in various ways by Suisse Gold Corp.

RRichard shipped out my order with signature confirmation rather than via registered mail. This is just plain amateurish, and NO other reputable coin merchant ships signature confirmation. If there is a problem with the delivery, you will be SOL trying to get your money back.

Save yourself headaches and disappointment, don't buy gold coins from Suisse Gold Corp.

I agree with the previous reviewer- avoid Suisse Gold Corp. This is a shady coin merchant and unfortunately the owner, Richard Oliver, is untrustworthy. He sells coins and then substitutes other coins based on whatever he has in stock. When challenged about this directly, he told me 'It's all bullion, what's the problem?'

The problem is that he is committing fraud. Search online and you will find other dissatisfied customers who have been duped in various ways by Suisse Gold Corp.

RRichard shipped out my order with signature confirmation rather than via registered mail. This is just plain amateurish, and NO other reputable coin merchant ships signature confirmation. If there is a problem with the delivery, you will be SOL trying to get your money back.

Save yourself headaches and disappointment, don't buy gold coins from Suisse Gold Corp.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.