Review Detail

Blanchard Online
Gold Dealers

WARNING!!!

Reviewed by BRUZER | February 22, 2017

I sold back 40 silver coins I purchased from Blanchard several years ago.What I did not know was that I would have to wait 3 or 4 weeks to receive my check.Why? Because the customer rep says that "Blanchard"must first sell the coins before I get paid! Never again will I do business with Blanchard.There are numerous other precious metal dealers online whom will pay you by wire or check within 2 business days after receiving your shipment.Never,ever,sell to Blanchard!!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I sold back 40 silver coins I purchased from Blanchard several years ago.What I did not know was that I would have to wait 3 or 4 weeks to receive my check.Why? Because the customer rep says that "Blanchard"must first sell the coins before I get paid! Never again will I do business with Blanchard.There are numerous other precious metal dealers online whom will pay you by wire or check within 2 business days after receiving your shipment.Never,ever,sell to Blanchard!!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Bud Larguier
May 18, 2017
As a new coin investor I was foolish to trust Blanchard Account Executive for honest answers to my questions and an ethical approach to coin transactions. After purchasing over $20K worth of coins over 5 years ago, I was dismayed to discover that I was "ripped off" and grossly overpaid. I have since dealt with Money Metals Exchange and have been greatly impressed by their advice, ethics and transparency. I will never do business with Blanchard and am surprised they continue to remain in business.
1 results - showing 1 - 1