Review Detail

Reviewed by Mike | November 10, 2011

Pathetic service from this con under the alleged name of Richard Oliver. 
I've been calling, sending emails by the bucket load, even texting his mobile to follow up on a small order of one coin!
And not a single beep from him?

Can you f* believe this?!! For one gold eagle to take 9 long weeks and still no delivery? Yesterday I called from my mobile 6 times he didn't pick up. Then called from my office number (which he doesn't have saved on his 'ignore' list apparently) he picks up in no time and goes: Swiss Gold Corporation how may I help you!! :(((

Guys I really need Some advice here. Should I proceed with legal charges? I asked for refund he goes: you'll lose money and I don't want you to lose any! How can you trust this crooked liar anymore?

Avoid at all costs!!! And please advise me on what should I  do next. 

Thank you

Pathetic service from this con under the alleged name of Richard Oliver. 
I've been calling, sending emails by the bucket load, even texting his mobile to follow up on a small order of one coin!
And not a single beep from him?

Can you f* believe this?!! For one gold eagle to take 9 long weeks and still no delivery? Yesterday I called from my mobile 6 times he didn't pick up. Then called from my office number (which he doesn't have saved on his 'ignore' list apparently) he picks up in no time and goes: Swiss Gold Corporation how may I help you!! :(((

Guys I really need Some advice here. Should I proceed with legal charges? I asked for refund he goes: you'll lose money and I don't want you to lose any! How can you trust this crooked liar anymore?

Avoid at all costs!!! And please advise me on what should I  do next. 

Thank you
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.