Review Detail

Reviewed by VO | January 20, 2012

Suisse Gold Corporation is NOT listed as a Corporation in either Canada or Washington state. He also does not have the required city business licenses in Nanaimo BC Canada and Blaine Washington.
He had 1/4 my order shipped from the Mint and has not even ordered the other 3/4 from them. The mint insists there is no shortage of Silver and the mint turn around is just a few days.
If anyone has any good ideas let us know.
Thanks

[EDIT] Jan 21 2012. I have turned my case over to the Better Business Bureau of Vancouver Island. They helped to resolve two cases in the 4th qt of last yr. They send the complaint to Suisse and then Suisse has 30 days to respond. That is all I know so far.
[/EDIT]

Suisse Gold Corporation is NOT listed as a Corporation in either Canada or Washington state. He also does not have the required city business licenses in Nanaimo BC Canada and Blaine Washington.
He had 1/4 my order shipped from the Mint and has not even ordered the other 3/4 from them. The mint insists there is no shortage of Silver and the mint turn around is just a few days.
If anyone has any good ideas let us know.
Thanks

[EDIT] Jan 21 2012. I have turned my case over to the Better Business Bureau of Vancouver Island. They helped to resolve two cases in the 4th qt of last yr. They send the complaint to Suisse and then Suisse has 30 days to respond. That is all I know so far.
[/EDIT]
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by W.G.
April 08, 2012
I also filed a BBB complaint against Richard the scam artist.I could not follow through with the complaint because Richard is so dishonest that I could not even trust him enough to return my money for my order.

I wouldn't doubt his "car accident" was no accident and more than likely another customer who had enough of his conniving snake talk.

Glad to see I am not the only one he attempted to scam and now it is up for public view.

Son of a bitch should be in prison.
Written by VERA RICKS
July 19, 2012
VO writing again. He did send another partial of my order after the BBB contacted but I am still out 1/2 my order. I hired Ms Leblanc in Victoria but he refused the registered letter and it was finally returned to her. I am just out another $500 USD I am out this 1000 oz of silver for over 7 months now.
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by W.G.
August 14, 2012
There has got to be a way we can shut this scam artist down.

He should be bent over in a prison shower getting what he deserves.
3 results - showing 1 - 3