Review Detail

Kitco
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Joseph | January 24, 2012

I have been dealing with them for some time and it has been awsome. I love their pool accounts. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. The wires I send go through with no issues. I investigated about intermediary bank fees based on the other reviews, and almost all bank charge them when doing international wires as they must use an intermediary bank so it has nothing to do with Kitco. They have a US account, the only problem is with Bank of America. They can not do a domestic wires online if the companies address is outside the US even if the bank is american (you can still do a domestic wire at their branch) Please don’t let ignorant/emotional reviews put you down!

I have been dealing with them for some time and it has been awsome. I love their pool accounts. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. The wires I send go through with no issues. I investigated about intermediary bank fees based on the other reviews, and almost all bank charge them when doing international wires as they must use an intermediary bank so it has nothing to do with Kitco. They have a US account, the only problem is with Bank of America. They can not do a domestic wires online if the companies address is outside the US even if the bank is american (you can still do a domestic wire at their branch) Please don’t let ignorant/emotional reviews put you down!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.