Review Detail

Bullion Direct - (Closed)
Gold Dealers

I would not trust them anymore. No customer service

Reviewed by Silverman | November 19, 2012

I have ordered several times in the past from Bullion Direct without any major problems except that they are extremely slow and zero customer service. However, this most recent time they simply will not respond to email or phone. I locked in an order at a good price and then the price of sivler shot up. Now they have cancelled my order because they do not want to honor the price. I think they are a scam. No real way to contact them. I checked with the Better Business Bureau and they have had a lot of complaints. Do you not trust them and do no give them your business.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have ordered several times in the past from Bullion Direct without any major problems except that they are extremely slow and zero customer service. However, this most recent time they simply will not respond to email or phone. I locked in an order at a good price and then the price of sivler shot up. Now they have cancelled my order because they do not want to honor the price. I think they are a scam. No real way to contact them. I checked with the Better Business Bureau and they have had a lot of complaints. Do you not trust them and do no give them your business.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.