Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Possible solution to your problems

Reviewed by Disgusted | November 20, 2013

Paid for 20 oz 10/1, called late October and got the same runaround from Karen, sent a nice email to Hannes and got no reply. Filed a complaint with BBB on Nov 1 which gave Tulving until the 19th to respond. Then I contacted the CA DBO contact listed below and got a case number right back by email. On 11/16 I drafted an email to Hannes outlining all the agencies I planned to file with and also companies like Kitco and Casey Research that have listed them in ads or articles. On 11/19 (the last day), Hannes responded to the BBB complaint with "Shipping by end of week. Thanks, Hannes", then I got the shipping notice and my order arrived today. BBB seems to get their attention, and DBO may be rattling their cage, or promises of action on the buyer's part to take further actions may get the job done. In the meantime, I will NEVER order from them again, it is just not worth the hassle or possible total loss of funds if this company goes down. It is too bad, their prices are good and delivery over the past two years was never a problem, but I am done with them. Good luck to all looking for results.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Paid for 20 oz 10/1, called late October and got the same runaround from Karen, sent a nice email to Hannes and got no reply. Filed a complaint with BBB on Nov 1 which gave Tulving until the 19th to respond. Then I contacted the CA DBO contact listed below and got a case number right back by email. On 11/16 I drafted an email to Hannes outlining all the agencies I planned to file with and also companies like Kitco and Casey Research that have listed them in ads or articles. On 11/19 (the last day), Hannes responded to the BBB complaint with "Shipping by end of week. Thanks, Hannes", then I got the shipping notice and my order arrived today. BBB seems to get their attention, and DBO may be rattling their cage, or promises of action on the buyer's part to take further actions may get the job done. In the meantime, I will NEVER order from them again, it is just not worth the hassle or possible total loss of funds if this company goes down. It is too bad, their prices are good and delivery over the past two years was never a problem, but I am done with them. Good luck to all looking for results.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Stuart M
January 16, 2014
Your post was very helpful. I had the same input from another website post and have prepared several complaints to various Govt. organizations and will follow your lead and send copies to Tulving before filing them officially and see whether he responds and refunds the large sum that I have on deposit with him.

Your post gives me hope and that is what I need right now.

Stuart M
1 results - showing 1 - 1