Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Super Satisfied

Reviewed by Doug | December 23, 2013

Ordered by C.C. 12/3 with a free shipping option. Had my metal in hand when i got home from work 12/16. I am thrilled with my bars, coins, and rounds. All arrived in excellent condition. It was a complicated order that was filled perfectly. I will continue to use Provident for their selection and pricing. I work to hard for my money to let it sit in the bank as numbers on paper, getting eaten by inflation. Metal seems more like real money to me- so I am going to keep buying through the bottom. Hopefully twenty years from now I will have a comfortable retirement. If not, at least when I open my safe I'll have a bunch of pretty precious metal to look at right next to the rifled steel tubes- thanks Provident. I am eagerly awaiting my next delivery. Stack-on and keep on stacking.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Ordered by C.C. 12/3 with a free shipping option. Had my metal in hand when i got home from work 12/16. I am thrilled with my bars, coins, and rounds. All arrived in excellent condition. It was a complicated order that was filled perfectly. I will continue to use Provident for their selection and pricing. I work to hard for my money to let it sit in the bank as numbers on paper, getting eaten by inflation. Metal seems more like real money to me- so I am going to keep buying through the bottom. Hopefully twenty years from now I will have a comfortable retirement. If not, at least when I open my safe I'll have a bunch of pretty precious metal to look at right next to the rifled steel tubes- thanks Provident. I am eagerly awaiting my next delivery. Stack-on and keep on stacking.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.