Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Over 3 weeks and waiting

Reviewed by Max | January 13, 2014

I ordered and paid for a small order (less than $300) on Dec 19, 2013. I called a week later and they said they were slow because to the Christmas vacations. Last week I sent an email and was led to believe the products would be shipped by the end of the week. It Is January 13th and I have not yet received a shipment confirmation. I paid with direct deposit but if I had not I would have contacted my credit company and had canceled the charges at this point. Buyer Beware!! I was hoping to give these as gifts for Christmas. Maybe 2014.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered and paid for a small order (less than $300) on Dec 19, 2013. I called a week later and they said they were slow because to the Christmas vacations. Last week I sent an email and was led to believe the products would be shipped by the end of the week. It Is January 13th and I have not yet received a shipment confirmation. I paid with direct deposit but if I had not I would have contacted my credit company and had canceled the charges at this point. Buyer Beware!! I was hoping to give these as gifts for Christmas. Maybe 2014.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.